Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What the @#$#% Holy %^(##



This is Kate. Kate is the epitome of a good girl, she sings primary songs she reminds us to read our scriptures and say our prayers. She makes sure that we all say goodness instead of gosh because it's just too close to the other word. With that having been said here is my story:


My mother-in-law Diane and I picked up the kids from school and drove home I stopped at the mailbox and got out of the car, as I was getting out Kate says and I quote, "what the hell are you doing?" Diane and I looked at eachother (trying not to laugh) and I said, thinking maybe I heard her wrong, "what did you say?" She answered me (enunciating every word), "I said what the hell are you doing?" It was crazy, I told her I would rather she said heck. Over and done with right, wrong.


About one hour later, the kids were coloring and something fell and made a loud crash. Kate peeks her head over the banister looks at me and says, "what the hell was that." I officially have a potty mouth living in my house. Good times!!

8 comments:

Matt said...

Like mother, like daughter. Just kidding. Leah and my mom kept telling that story and making me laugh last night. Did I mention I just had major abdominal surgery?

Beth said...

When Kate uses that language, is she drunk or high like she is in the 2nd picture?

Christy said...

That's pay back for the whistle - your house looks put together all ready! I think I would still have boxes laying around.

Anonymous said...

How the HELL did she learn that word? What kind of friends did you guys make in Kansas?
LOVE YOU
Kristin

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! Jared seems to think she must have heard Leah say it....why does he think us mother's would say something like that?....Hey Leah I'm actually commenting so I'm officially not a blog stalker anymore:)

Babcocks said...

It's great how kids can learn and absorb things so quickly. That was a great story.

Sarah said...

I remember pre-kindergarten one time mom and I were playing the game, what words can you think of that start with....Well, the letter was B, and my word was, "BASTARD!" Pretty funny now that I think about it.

Jen Lynn said...

Everyone gets at least one of those embarrassing experiences...it's always best when said in front of a Primary teacher, like Andrew did. A three year old in our car pool wouldn't sit down and Andrew said, in front of the kid's mother, "sit down, you s.. of.a.b...." I still laugh. We never took them to Primary again. Nancy