Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
1. In high school she would sometimes take me with her when she went on a date.
2. She knows just about everything when it comes to music of the 1980's.
3. she is a great mom and has two a mazing boys to prove it.
4. She thinks of others, she's nice.
5. Kirsten always made me feel like she genuinely enjoyed being around me, when I was little she would tell me how funny I was, and I believed her. I grew up thinking I was hillarious, still do.
Happy birthday Kirsten I love you!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
But, in the end Kate was the big winner, not only did she win she went undefeated. She was very happy with the prize, a sucker boquet which I scrounged out of left over Halloween candy. Yeah for Katie!! Also, a big shout out to Dick Vitale, thanks for your interest in our little tournament.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Well it is December in Kansas so we are expecting an ice storm, and I must add that ice storms are a nasty business. The roads are bad and the air is cold. So what do you do with three kids who are stuck inside all day? Can you say Trouble tourny? Matt even made a bracket, and it is becoming a very big deal. So far Matt, Emma and myself are out (Matt and I are so sad :)) The big championship game is tomorrow we'll keep you all posted.