Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy happy birthday Kirsten dear!

Today is my sister Kirsten's birthday I thought I would share with you readers some of what makes her such a great sister:

1. In high school she would sometimes take me with her when she went on a date.

2. She knows just about everything when it comes to music of the 1980's.

3. she is a great mom and has two a mazing boys to prove it.


4. She thinks of others, she's nice.

5. Kirsten always made me feel like she genuinely enjoyed being around me, when I was little she would tell me how funny I was, and I believed her. I grew up thinking I was hillarious, still do.


Happy birthday Kirsten I love you!

4 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Love the fancy 80s leotard Kirsten. That's one thing I remember about Kirsten. She always talked to you like you were the greatest and she always smiled and laughed a lot. Probably still does. I was sounding like a eulogy for a second.

Happy B-day Kirsten

Beth said...

I told Tim's sister that I got her the pink outfit for Christmas. She was disgusted. :) I guess those Fosse girls are all right.

Leah said...

That's hillarious. But, who wouldn't want that pretty pink outfit? We can't wait to see you guys, Merry Christmas.

Christy said...

Leah, That is just awful. Has Kirsten seen this yet? I think I would disown you if you did that to me. I think you are pretty funny so keep believing it.