It was this guys birthday on Monday. He turned 35 years old, and although I could list 35 things I love about him I won't. But I'll say this, 10 years ago he was a catch and 10 years later he still is. Love you Matt!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
So apparently this is what my name really means. What do you think?
What Leah Means
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
I am a day late, yesterday was Kate's 8th birthday. We got to be with lots of family in Utah where Kate and her "twin" cousin Cami were baptized. Kate and Cami were born on the same day, one is Texas and one in New Jersey, just a few minutes apart. Here are 8 things that I love about Kate:
1. Kate is a pack rat her room is piled high with papers, drawings and all manner of stuff that I am forced to throw away while she is at school.
2. She is a very nice girl, she tries to always include people it makes her very sad to see someone left out. This includes her brother and sister.
3. Kate likes to test the boundaries, she especially likes to do this with four-letter words that she has heard. Always fun!
4. Kate is a great friend, I swear the girl gets more phone calls in one day than Matt and I get in a week.
5. Kate hates the sight of blood it evokes in her screams the likes of which I have never heard.
6. Kate is very allergic to all hairy creatures she also loves every animal she has ever come across. She tells me all the time that when she grows out of her allergies she is going to be a vetrinarian and a farmer.
7. She makes me laugh!
8. Kate tries her hardest to be good. With today being fast Sunday and she a newly baptized member of our church, I invited her to fast with Matt and me. She told me that she didn't think she would because she was very hungry, after a few minutes she told me she had thought about it and she would fast. She's a good girl and I am so happy to have her in our family
Happy Birthday Katie we love you!
Christy was correct, I was sustained today as the Primary President. HELP! I'm super excited about my presidency, they are going to be great. I liked all the guesses, I really hope one day to be the bread maker of the ward, I'm not sure what ward Kristin has been in that has a bread maker but it sounds tasty.