Saturday, September 13, 2008

Is that really me?

So apparently this is what my name really means. What do you think?



What Leah Means



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.

Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.

Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Interesting. Although I'm not sure how you can be relaxed, chill and go with the flow and also be a type "A" personality. But you are fabulous so it must be right.

Dorothy said...

interesting website. I can definitely see some of this description fitting you Leah! I tried it for myself and not too sure they are right about me. Love you Leah!

Babcocks said...

I felt it fit you well. You have so many of those qualities and more.

David and Colleen said...

Hey you :) How is life and how are the kids liking school?

Matt said...

Let me just say, this is not the woman I'm married to. That's not a bad thing. It's just not her.

garbage goat said...

Yeah, how is it that you can be a "classic type A personality" and someone who "tries not to rock the boat?" I think these things should really put themselves out there more instead of trying to appeal to a wide variety of Leah's- you know? Make a bold statement..."The name Leah means you secretly still listen to the 'Xanadu' soundtrack," something like that.

garbage goat said...

Three out of the four names I looked up said "you try hard not to rock the boat," including my own, and I realize that I am a habitual boat-rocker.

The other one said, "you try hard not to knock the boots."