Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Husband Tagged




I was tagged by my friend Amanda, read on and learn a little more about my hubby.

5 Things he loves

1.His family
2.Jayhawk Basketball
3.The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
4.Reading
5.Laughing

5 Things on his to do list

1.Get his MBA
2.Clean the garage
3.Get furniture on Craig's list
4.Hang up Christmas lights
5.Work on his Gospel doctrine lesson

5 Foods he enjoys


1.Steak
2.Salmon
3.Ice cream
4.Clam dip
5.Corn on the cob

5 Things you may not know about him

1.Was a theatre major in college (briefly)
2.Loves movies of all kind
3. Was called to serve a mission in Brazil but ended up in Boston
4.He nearly passed out after the twins were born

5.He is fiercely loyal (especially when it comes to the Jayhawks)

5 places he has lived

1.Kansas
2.Utah
3. Boston
4. Texas
5. Nevada

4 comments:

Joel said...

Whatever. I knew all that stuff. :)

Beth said...

I didn't know he was briefly a theater major! How sad that didn't work out. :)

Sarah said...

Yes, whenever I think of Matt I think, "Now there a Thespian!" Ha! Ha! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Kristin said...

Funny Sarah.....I love that word, "thespian" when I was in High School they would announce meetings for the Thespian club over the loud speaker and for MONTHS I wondered what went on in that club :) Matt, were you there?