Monday, February 9, 2009

May She Rest in Peace

Well this morning I almost died leaving Matt alone to care for three children. Here's what happened: I went into Emma's room to look for something in her closet, discovering it was not there I turned to leave. Now, picture a dollhouse school bus, as I was leaving I stepped on said school bus and proceeded to roll across the floor. While flying throught the air I tried to get my balance and get off the bus and in the process of doing this I stepped on a polly pocket car and flew even farther. My trail of terror ended when I crashed into and tripped over the house to which these cars belong. I think from now on I will just stay in my own room.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Well it's been good knowing you. Will you still blog from your bedroom? I'm just glad you didn't roll down the hall and over the railing!

Sarah said...

I can't even tell you how many freakin' times something very similar has happened to me. Last night, for instance, when I ventured into the playroom to turn the light off.

TulsaT said...

All that drama and you still didn't find what you were looking for? Don't they say balance is the first thing to go?

Gigi said...

Do you have video? You've got to admit it would be a good watch.