Monday, April 6, 2009

They are listening

Kate, Emma and Ryne

Emma came into my room this morning crying because she couldn't find her favorite stuffed animal, Lizzy. My advice to her was to keep looking and she would turn up. On the way out of my room Kate suggested to her that they say a prayer. After the prayer Emma told Ryne she was sad because she still hadn't found Lizzy. Ryne's response to her was "you have to do your part you can't just pray and expect it to show up you need to look for her." Not two seconds later Emma cried out, Oh there she is. And Ryne goes, see I told you, you have to do your part. I talk all day long and wonder if they are getting any of it, I guess they are.

P.S. Emma and Kate also knelt down and gave a prayer thanking Heavenly Father for helping them find Lizzy. Great Kids!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Ryne is so wise...he must get that from you. Glad to see you back in the blogging world.

Sarah said...

Welcome back Freak-a-zoid! Not that I'm really one to talk. We miss you guys.

Beth said...

kids are smarter than i am sometimes.

you should post more often.

Amelia said...

That's pretty incredible! Maybe someday I'll be as cool as your kids.

monica said...

"Great Kids"? What about "Great mom?!"