Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And The Award Goes To.....

Kate - Courage Award
Emma - Citizenship Award
Ryne - Courage Award

I hate to always have to say it, but I have the three greatest kids in the world. They had it rough, we moved to a new town, they started a new school (in the middle of the school year no less), their dad went into the hospital, and then he went in again. But, amid all this craziness they adjusted incredibly well. I was suprised when I started getting notes home, from both teachers that all three of my children were getting awards. They were in school for a total of six weeks and impressed their teachers so much that they earned these awards. Way to go kids!

10 comments:

Matt said...

These kids are awesome. We are so blessed to have them.

Kim said...

You DO have great kids, and we miss them! :)

Karen S said...

Your kids are so adorable. Did you ever decide if you'll be joining us for The Price is Right? Please say yes.

Leah said...

Karen I wish I could, but has is having chemo around that time. I should probably be here for that. I hope you guys have a great time, can I go next year?

mom/diane said...

I have always "bragged" about your wonderful children. They are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the kids. Tell them we miss them and hope to see you all soon.

Amanda said...

There is nothing wrong with a little braggin! Way to go Kate, Emma, and Ryne! We sure do miss ya!

The Kong said...

My first post here...Leah, what a beautiful family! If you pass through Lindon gotta stop by. Cuellar :)

Ryan and Maria said...

Oh we miss the Karpowitz family out here!!! It's all just different and we miss you at the pool!!!

Karen S said...

We'll miss you, but totally understand. Next year, of course!