Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Honey would I lie?

So I'm starting to have some serious doubts about my new haircut. The other day while watching the parent trap with my kids Kate told me that my hair looked like Sharon and Susan's (please see below).When I asked Matt if my hair looked like that he said no, it looked more like "his" (please see below). He swears he meant it as a joke.

Then, a couple of days later while sitting outside eating an ice cream cone with my kids Emma turns to me and tells me my hair looks like Draco Malfoy's (please, again, see below).
What the devil?

9 comments:

Christy said...

Leah....how will we know if they are right if we don't have a picture to compare it too?? Just kidding I'm sure you look great.

Matt said...

You know, it doesn't matter how many times I tell how much I like your hair, the comment that you will always remember is that it looks like Brian Keith's!

Once more, with feeling - I love your hair! :)

Karen S said...

That is very funny. I think you have a great haircut.

Emily said...

Hey Leah I think your hair is adorable. I just found your blog off Amanda Taylor's. How are you guys doing? I know how hot it gets in Vegas and I am glad that scott's mom moved to Washington.

garbage goat said...

At least you can always...no wait, when you cut your hair too short you're pretty much stuck with it. Nevermind.

Kristin said...

I saw it in person and I LOVE it - it's adorable!!! It makes your beautiful eyes pop.

Amelia said...

I think your hair looks like Mia Farrow or Michelle Daniels. Very chic. I wish I had the guts!!

Mary said...

Leah, your hair is great! Ok.. so listen to this one...I dyed mine chocolate cherry and the first thing Sarah said was, "Is it going to stay that bright?" I feel your pain! I like and Dan likes it so I guess it doesn't matter! And hey I don't think it looks anything like Brian Keith's so Matt was just kidding! ;) Love ya and miss you all!

kitkatkatie said...

Mom, I love the picher of Drakeo.How did you get it?BI.