Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I guess I'm it


I got tagged the other day by my friend Jared (that's him in the corner of the picture at one of the many youth activities we attended) so here goes:


1. If you could do anything name the top two things you would do: I would be a James Taylor roadie and I would buy a bunch of land and make a big compound for all of our friends and family to live on then we could be close to everyone we love.


2. What kind of animal would you be and why: I would be a dog owned by my parents because that is one sweet life.


3. Top 5 favorite movies: I'm not a big movie watcher but I think they would be To Kill a Mockingbird, Mean Girls (very fugly I mean funny), Parent Trap, Room With a view, Cat On a Hot Tin Roof


4. If you won the 10 million Powerball what 5 things would you do: Pay off any debt we have, Buy our compound, Get a tummy tuck, Hire a chef, Buy a vacation home in San Diego.


5. Top 5 favorite holiday moments: When Ryne got his train set and wouldn't unwrap any other presents, Going to the 4th of July parade in Danville, Ca., My dad buying matt and me a tree for Christmas because we were so poor, Matt's family coming for Thanksgiving when we lived in Texas I got to know Beth and Wendy and they are hillarious, Each Christmas when my kids wake up so excited!


6. name your top two favorite "National Lampoon" moments: Christmas Vacation when the neighbors ask Clark where he's going to put a tree that big and he responds, "bend over and I'll show you" it makes me laugh just typing it, the original vaction when he drags the dog. I love those movies.


7. 5 bad habits: spending too much time blogging, biting my nails, folding clothes but not putting them away, setting the phone down wherever then when I need it I can't find it, yelling at all the crappy drivers around me why can't everybody be a good driver like myself.


8. 5 jobs you've had: Gas station attendant at The Olde Town Arco, Clerk at Rakestraw Books, Nanny, Data Entry at Western Watts, and Mom.


There you have it, I tag anyone that wants to be tagged, have fun!
P.S. Jared and Amanda - I hope everything goes well next week, we can't wait to see the baby!

8 comments:

TulsaT said...

Leah,

Totally cute blog, I will be checking it regularily. Can I make it a link from mine?

I had a blast at the pool today, I am glad you came. I love fellow midwesterns!!

Sarah said...

Laughed out loud when I read the dog comment.

Matt said...

Nice work, Leah. I forgot about Ryne not being willing to open any other presents.

"I wasn't talking to you!"

Leah said...

Tessie
Of course you can make it a link can I do the same with yours?

Grancy said...

If you figure out how to be a roady for JT let me know. I'd just like to sing back up with him once...I think that would be my dying wish. I hope you call when you get here. I'll be looking forward to it. Maybe we could talk Marie into coming, too?

Leah said...

Definately Nancy, I have told Marie that she is coming but she can be a little stubborn.

Jared T said...

I thought we said that Jerry Lee Lewis was now your favorite rocker? I'll go ahead and sign you up to be his roadie...roaddiee...roodie...whatever. Jared

Eileen said...

leah, had to laugh when I saw your first thing.... guess where Im going next Tuesday?????? yes your right to see none other then JT. Now you know we have always had this little fight over him and you know I will win...... wish you could come