Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Falling in Love Again

I'm going to let you in on a little secret....I have a temper. I am very quick to yell especially at my children. A few years back I vowed that I would stop yelling, I would use a calm voice and maintain control. And, I did well, for a while. Then somewhere between cancer and blood clots I allowed myself to start the yelling again. So, two weeks ago I vowed (again) that I was done yelling. It has been great. I know that I set the tone of our house and things have gotten so much better. I am falling in love again with these three beauties:





4 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

:) maybe I should try that too

Matt said...

Man, those are cute kids. I love Ryne's smile for the camera! Way to go, Leah. You really do set the tone in our home.

TulsaT said...

I have made the same vow and this summer I have really let myself slip, thanks for reminding me of how I should do better!

I am glad we are still going to be in the same ward!

Kristin said...

I have never seen you yell at your kids.....you are an outstanding mom!