Wednesday, October 22, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Matt went in for his 11th chemo treatment today, for those counting only 1 more!!!



Kids who love to read



Matt taking the kids to school




Halloween (aka candy day)



Autumn leaves and a blue sky

My mom, it was her birthday yesterday. Happy birthday Mom!



Talking to old friends. My friend Chrystal called today she isn't in this picture but the side of her house is. She was the greatest neighbor and I miss her!
Happy kids




The joy of the first lost tooth (Ryne lost it yesterday after lunch)

Beautiful red watermelons!!


7 comments:

Christy said...

very cute pictures! I like your favorite things....good luck to matt too.

Matt said...

Very nice. I love taking the kids to school, when I can. See you soon!

Beth said...

Your picture for talking to old friends was a bit of a stretch, but great list! You're lucky the leaves change colors...they don't really do that here, and it saddens me.

Kristin said...

Hello......where am I?

monica said...

congrats on the chemo almost over. You guys are amazing. I'll be in Vegas in Nov. Wanna hang out?

Leah said...

Yes I wanna hang out! I can't wait to see you!

Jenni said...

Leah,

Your blog is so CUTE!! I need a lesson in blog decorating, how do you do it? Oh yeah, and your kids are the cutest! I can't believe they are so big. Remember when Emma used to sit on my lap at church and ask me do draw "frosty" all the time? How time flies! :) Go Matt! One more treatment to go!!