Sunday, October 5, 2008

What?

So today while we were doing a puzzle I had this conversation with Emma:

Mom: So Emma what's your plan?

Emma: My plan about what?

Mom: I don't know. Do you have a plan?

Emma: Yes, I have a plan.

Mom: What is it?

Emma: Well, we'll put a ball next to Daddy's side of the bed and then when he gets up he'll slip on it then he'll crash into the wall and then he'll trip over his backpack.

Mom: That's your plan?

Emma: Yep.

Mom: Have you been thinking about this for a while?

Emma: For years.

Watch your back Matt!

9 comments:

Not-so-tiny Tim said...

No Way!! That was my plan!!

Karen S said...

That is hilarious! Were you expecting an explanation of the plan for the puzzle or were you searching for something devious?

Beth said...

Emma always has that conspiratorial look on her face. And now we know why.

Jen Lynn said...

That's a good one Emma! Just remember, the smaller the ball, the harder the fall.

J/K. I'm not encouraging it. But it is funny the way our kids' minds work.

Joel said...

Genius! If only I had thought of that when Matt and I were sharing a room--perhaps he would have ended up taking the tiny room and I would have gotten the large room.

Sarah said...

I'll have to start quizzing my kids too. I seriously laughed out loud at that one.

Matt said...

Believe me, I looked before I stepped out of bed this monring!

Kristin said...

And you thought she was listening to conference....she was "planning" poor Matt's next trip the hospital :)

Amelia said...

I ... cannot ... stop ... laughing. I miss you guys!