Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Parental Guidance is Suggested

Ok so Matt and I set up some internet security on our computers the other day because something questionable came up when Kate was looking up Harry Potter. The next day I tried to access my blog and it wouldn't let me without a password because apparently my blog is not suitable for all ages. With that in mind I give you more trouble with Kate and four letter words. Here's the background: In school the kids have been learning about Chinese New year. On day one they had Chinese food and they had fortune cookies. That night, for homework, they were supposed to make their own fortune cookies to give to their families and they were supposed to say something kind on them. This is what Kate's said -
Can't read it? I'll translate, "I love you, so here is a fuchin cookie." Ahh such kind words. Happy Chinese New year everybody and I hope you enjoy many "fuchin" cookies.

16 comments:

Mary said...

OH...That's my Kate! :) That made my morning! Thank you Kate!

I miss you all very much!
I'm jealous that you got to go to Disneyland. I want to go again. :)

Big hugs we love you!

Jen Lynn said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

I'm gonna be laughing at that one all day.

It beats, "you say hi to your friends or..."

Hope you have a fuchin good day.

Christy said...

Leah...what are they teaching your child at those Vegas schools?

Emily said...

That is probably the best thing I've seen. It rivals my niece writing that an ingredient in salad is "penus."

Sarah said...

That's awesome! How am I going to explain that one to my kids?

Leah said...

I said parental guidance was suggested.

TulsaT said...

I kind of peed my pants a little from laughing so hard!

Grancy said...

Funny, funny, funny. I've been laughing all day.

Troy said...

Very funny....Then again I would expect that from a Karpowitz child. I will definitely show that to the coworkers tomorrow.... Hope all is well Matt and Leah this is Troy (the worst Forensics player ever, although I was good at laughing so hard it hurt. Who knew carnies were so funny?)

kh said...

That is hilarious!

Kristin said...

Too fuchin funny!

Amanda said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Kim said...

Ha! I laughed HARD when I saw that! Good job Kate!

Amelia said...

The things your children write that end up on your blog are incredible. I love you guys!

Jen Lynn said...

I was just searching through old posts on my blog and came across this one. Now Eli is laughing his brains out and repeating it. Uh Oh. How are you??

Anonymous said...

ACS members either pre-approve or opt out of such arrangements as part of their contract. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] He was also the designer of the popular Space Mountain ride in later years. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Zdnedepid
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Wydnxmmju [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] bpjmxcclz