Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tessie Tagged Me - Tag #4


Here is how the tag works, go to your 4th picture folder and then your 4th picture explain it and tag four people, here goes:
This is a picture of our last day in our house in Kansas. The truck was packed and we were loading stuff into the van when we looked across the street and saw our little neighbor Aurora. She was very sad, my kids ran over to say goodbye and I think this is when it hit them that we were moving. There were many tears. It was a sad day. We loved our time in Kansas our kids had great friends who we still miss very much.
There you have it, I tag Sarah, Amanda, Maria and Kristin.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tag - freak!!

Kristin said...

There's no place like home, there's no place like home!!!!

TulsaT said...

I love those memories! I am sure you wont' be shedding so many tears when you leave this neighborhood!

Marie said...

Is it seriously spring in Vegas? I am envious...I'm freezing my toosh off here.

Leah said...

Marie is that really you? I can't believe you live in Missouri we lived in Kansas for like 8 years. What's up?