Thursday, May 8, 2008

He's back




Well Matt is back in the hospital. Last night he was having some serious pain in his back that traveled to his chest and difficulty breathing, so we took him into the Emergency Room. They ran many tests and it turns out that he has a blood clot in each of his lungs. Blod clots can be common after major surgery, they have him on a blood thinner and pain meds. He seems to be doing a little better now we just wait for the clots to dissolve. Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts and prayers we'll keep you posted. Here are some pictures from the lastest trip to the ER I did ask him if he cared whether or not I posted his picture and I got the ok.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Matt there are other ways to get out of work, he really needs to stop inventing new ways to get to the hospital :) I'm glad he's doing better and you are all in our prayers!
On a brighter note you all look GREAT!!!
Sending big hugs!!!
Kristin

Beth said...

Also tell Matt that if he really wants to wear those hospital dresses so badly, I will buy him one so he can stay at home.

We love you and are still praying for you. :)

Babcocks said...

Gosh! So many things in such a short and new area. I can not believe it. Well Matt get better you are defantly in our thoughts. Leah send me your info. I will be in Vegas May 30, 31 and June 1st. Love to see ya!

Christy said...

Oh poor Matt....Leah what are you doing to your poor husband or is it just something in the water?

Laura said...

I hope things getting better for your family soon. wow, what a roller coaster ride for you and your hubby. Get well soon.

Sarah said...

I love the new picture of the kids with Maggie. Very cute. We miss you guys.

Karen S said...

Wow. Hope things are looking up for you guys. And by the way, is that dog for real? He looks like Clifford or some other very large dog that could have been photoshopped in.

Ryan and Maria said...

I hope your yard is big enough for a stable to house your "dog"- said Ryan. Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you didn't have her in Kansas, I would've had some issues :). Thanks Matt for allowing pics, even in your ever so attractive gown, you all look fabulous! Seriously, Maggie is......well, you know me Leah. WOW!

Leah said...

That is not our dog, my parent's were here visiting and i just thought the picture was funny, the huge tongue and all.

Ryan and Maria said...

Oh thank goodness!!! Fun visitor :)

Leah said...

Maria you make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Maggie could swallow Nikki in one gulp!