Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sicky Update

Matt is doing very well, he went to the Dr. today and the fluid on his lung is decreasing. He's been up and moving around and working. So far so good.

GG is also doing very well. She was responding last night to the nurses, around midnight they did another CT scan. It looked good and they took GG off the breathing tube, so, this morning she was talking. They are giving her ice chips today and if she can tolerate those they will be taking her off the feeding tube.

That's all for now we are feeling very blessed thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Jared T said...

Glad you're feeling better Matt. Man, I never knew that hex I put on you before you left would work so good!!

Sarah said...

I love the music! You have to tell me how to do add that to my blog. (Not that I've added ANYTHING to my blog in like 2 months!!!)

Anonymous said...

I have a question. This is Fax. Are you going to change the name of your blog from "Notes from the Midwest" to "Notes from Sin City"?

Good Luck finding a funny pic of me to post, ha ha ha!

Love ya,
Fax

Leah said...

Is that a challenge?