Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do You Have A Minute?

Lest you think all we ever do is have tragedies and Dr.'s visits I thought I would share with you some of what we did over the last few weeks.

1. We traveled from our home in Kansas to my parent's home in Utah, en route to our final destination VIVA LAS VEGAS!



2. When we got the Utah we played with cousins and decorated easter eggs. The kids had so much fun, there is something special about cousins.






3. We got to have an Easter egg hunt with just about everybody (we missed Kirsten, Travis, Elijah and Josh).






4. Matt and I got to go to Florida where Matt received an award for all the wonderful work he does for Embarq.


if you look closely you can see an alligator
5. We went to the Dinosaur Museum to celebrate Wynn's 4th birthday!









6. This was not fun, Matt's Grandma Dorothy passed away, we were all very sad but happy that we were able to see many people we love.






7. Last but not least we arrived in Las Vegas and had lots of visitors, we hope to have a lot more. Anyone that wants to come please know that you are always welcome to stay with us.



See we really do have good things happen to us!







8 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so glad you were able to stay that long - it was so fun to play with you and your kids. We totally want to visit but we'd have to take out a loan just to pay for gas right now. Eventually we will come down though.

Sarah said...

Hey, you forgot to mention our fabulous trip to the Lehi pool 2 days ago. BabyRuth anyone? Good times! Love ya!

Joel said...

I guess I didn't make the people you love in Matt's family AGAIN. I keep trying to bribe you, and it fails every time.

Just kidding. Nice pictures.

Leah said...

What? We love you I can't believe you weren't in any of those pictures, my bad I'll fix that.

Matt said...

Thanks for showing that we actually do fun things around here, as well!

mom/diane said...

It was great to visit with you...we found a great frozen yogurt place and a good park will I was there.

Beth said...

Now Tim and I need to come visit! You guys are tons of fun.

Leah said...

Seriously, I was hoping someone would say it.