Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fat Nikki

BEFORE

AFTER


This is our dog Nikki, we call her fat Nikki because she is in fact quite a chunk. She got a haircut this week. What do ya think? The lady at the groomers told me it was sad how much she needed a haircut, that's right I am a neglectful doggy parent. Nikki has been a little nervous lately with the packing and the contractor in and out of the house and the realtors coming and going. I have been catching her licking all the fabric items in our house. Her two favorites are the couch and much to Matt's dismay his pillows. It's nasty I yell at her to stop she stops for a minute waits until I look away and starts licking again. Why did I have to get a dog?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yes, it's lovely to lay down and night and smell doggy breath on your pillows! Gross. But, when I think of Nikki, I think, "Fenced yard in Vegas!" :) Love you!