Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taco Time Forever




Today is my sister Gretchen's birthday, you may know her as GG, Stretch, Gritch what ever you may call her I know you always call her awesome. Here are some interesting things about G.




  • When I was 10 or 11 I severely burned my stomache and Gretchen was babysitting, she knew exactly what to do. And because of that there is no scar left from that 2nd degree burn. Way to go G.


  • Gretchen used to like to come to church dresses like Madonna (like a virgin Madonna). We thought it was pretty cool.


  • Gretchen has allowed each of her siblings to live with her at one time or another. Have you ever had a cool sister like that.


  • When we have a family vacation I like to call Gretchen the "cruise director" she likes to plan activities.


  • In college my friend Jenni and I tried to teach her the running man it looks something like this:






  • Gretchen is a fantastic mom and has 4 of the greatest kids I have ever met, plus she is married to Cory (of the band Randy Fingers and reader of binary (sp) code), he is awesome.

  • She let me be in the delivery room when her youngest Kessa was born. It was very fun.

  • I asked Ryne one time where he wanted to go on his mission he said GG's house.

Happy birthday GG you are a great sister and I love you very much.



5 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

THE RUNNING MAN!!!
Oh NO you didn't!

Go Gretchen, Go GG, It's your birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing!! I needed that video of the running man today. (Pack meeting tonight!)
Thanks mom and dad! love ya twins. Roman Holiday!!

Joel said...

Awesome, Leah. Hey, I'm tagging you. See my blog for more details.

Beth said...

thank you for that video. i mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Gigi said...

That is the nicest birthday thing I've ever gotten! Of course I wasn't able to see it until last night because I am so blogtarded. Thanks Flea!
-GG