Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Items of Interest

Hi everybody and Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New years eve. We sure did, all the kids decided they would stay up until midnight.....Emma and Ryne were asleep by 9:30 but Kate did stay up. She had to keep waking up Matt and me. But, we had fun, it was a good time had by all. I had some items of interest to share so here goes:



Jenni and Josh Hall had their twins on Dec. 30th around 11:00 pm. Their names are Brynley Grace 5lbs. 5 oz. and Wyatt James 4 lbs. 11 oz. They are doing well and hopefully will be able to go home with Jenni and Josh in the next few days. We have all been anxiously awaiting these two and are so glad they are healthy. Congratulations Jenni, Josh and Parker. As soon as I get pictures I will post them, oh and Brynley was born first. This lead Kate to the conclusion that all girl twins are born first.



Kate got an award in school for reading 50 books. She was very pleased, especially beacause, and I quote, "Logan doesn't even know where his home reading folder is."




We went roller skating this Christmas break it was interesting. We discovered that Emma and Ryne don't like to roller skate and to prove their point they will scream the entire way around the rink until you get back out to the carpet and get them a nacho. But, the truly interesting thing was that walking into the skating rink was like walking into a time warp. I could've been in first grade walking into Paterson's North in Spokane. It was weird. I don't think I want to go back. I was reminded of the time my dad took Sarah and I skating and our cousin Connie's husband (who's name I totally forgot) came with us and we heard Air Supply, it was a good night.


One last point of interest, Matt's parent's got a Wii. We have learned that Kate's lack of form in bowling guarantees her a strike every time. It' really quite impressive and also a little infuriating.


Have a great New Year's Day and set many resolutions and goals. We will be setting ours this evening I'll post them at a later date.

1 comment:

Jen Lynn said...

Hey is Jenni your Sister in law? Does that mean that twins DO run in the fam??