Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ain't no party like an Escalante party



Today is my brother Andy's birthday and he is turning the big 29. I want you all to know a little about this brother:
  • He is hillarious - Andy does the funniest Helen Keller impersonation, we were laughing so hard one time my dad made the two of us leave costco.
  • My kids love Andy they think he is so nice because he hugs them and tells them that they are great kids.
  • Andy is the definition of persistence. If he wants you to do something he will stop at nothing until you agree.
  • When Andy was little he learned about saying please, he took please to mean that no matter what he asked you for if he said please you had to give it to him. For example "Leah can I please have that cookie you are eating. No you can't. I SAID PLEASE!!"
  • He is very forgiving - I was a very mean sister and he still nice to me.
  • He has great taste. He married one of the coolest chicks ever - yeah for Christy!
  • He has two adorable kids Wynn and Gracie again yeah for Christy!
  • He is a brother I have come to love as a good friend.

Happy Birthday Andy, we wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

p.s I hope it's ok that I stole some pix off your blog :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy Fosse is da bomb.

Anonymous said...

When I don't want to deal with all the crap from Superman and Batman, I send that Fosse kid in my place.

Matt said...

Happy Birthday, Andy. Wish we could be closer to spend it with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Robin's true identity is Andy Fosse.

Anonymous said...

Drew Fosse is super-dreamy.

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was Bishop of a ward with 300 widows. Each Saturday morning, I would go by the autoshop and call down into the pit, "Drew, it's time to make some visits." And he would come.

Anonymous said...

Don't be surprised to see the Indians deal Travis Hafner and a McDonald's coupon books to acquire Andy Fosse and the rights to Randall Cunningham.

Peter Gammons
ESPN