Friday, January 25, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by fabulous bro in law Joel so I hope you all enjoy this watch out you could be next.

A. The Rules are posted at the beginningB. Each player answers about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people, posts their names, and goes to their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago 1. Ten years ago I had just met Matt and we were dating. 2. I was trying to finish up my schooling at BYU. 3. I was living in Prove with my dear friends Lindsay and Juliann Wheeler. 4. I was trying to decide what I would do after school. 5. I was having way too much fun.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today (for tomorrow) 1. Call Wells Fargo for home loan pre approval 2. Clean out my closet and the basement 3. Go the YW's volleyball tournament 4. Sell 3 more boxes of girl scout cookies (anybody interested?) 5. Plan my nursery lesson

5 Snacks I Enjoy 1. Chips and Salsa 2. veggies (mushrooms) and dip 3. toast 4. hot cocoa or chocolate milk 5. POP!!

5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire 1. Get a tummy tuck :) 2. Buy a kick booty house 3. get out of debt 4. go shopping 5. travel (probably in that order)

3 Bad Habits 1. biting my nails 2. burping 3. not keeping in touch with people that I love

5 Jobs I've Had 1. Rakestraw bookstore in Danville 2. Ye Olde Towne Arco in Danville 3. Nanny in Walnut Creek 4. Western Watts in Provo 5. Pet store in Orem

5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me 1. I was in a commercial in kindergarten (public service announcement) 2. My feelings get hurt easily (even though I always declare they don't) 3. I can play the piano relatively well 4. I love to move furniture I would do it everyday if my husband would just help me:) 5. I am scared to make phone calls it doesn't matter who I am calling my heart always starts pounding and I have to talk myself into doing it.

I am tagging Sarah Kim Laura Jenni and Monica.

4 comments:

Beth said...

So, I just noticed that your blog is "midwest karpowitz" and "notes from the midwest." Do you realize that in a little while your whole blog will be based on a lie? Vegas is certainly not midwest. Tsk tsk.

Eileen said...

Hey Leah just saw your name on Jen's blog.... how fun is this. Glad you are moving back closer to home. Your kids wont know what to do without the snow. They are darling. Do you remember Nathan (mine)? He is now a senior in high school and 6-5. He was sooooo cute when he was little. Love you and hope someday to see you again.. Eileen ( Jen's Aunt)

Matt said...

Maybe I'll do better with the furniture once we buy a house with more "options". Love you!

Anonymous said...

Are there tag-backs?